Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 20, 2017

blog.eileencoladarci.com

Eileen's musings will be moving, as long as I can figure out how to post on my new site. I was on the phone with Go Daddy for almost 2 hours yesterday and one of the topics ended up being my blog. When this site began so many years ago, Go Daddy did not have the tools I needed.

Now they have more than I need plus I had a credit. My new blog will have the same name and hopefully more posts. According to my new buddy, Matt, I will seamlessly migrate all new thoughts to my go daddy wordpress, hmmm, promises, promises. We will soon find out.

The next post will be about two wedding on Saturday, August 19th, the first featuring a bride who sang her "I do" and the 2nd a special wine box ceremony.

Hope you follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment