Total Pageviews

Monday, July 27, 2015

2nd day at home

Peanut has settled in quite well. She slept with us the first night, cuddling into Butch. He was afraid to move through the night. The next day she was raring to go. She is an amazing eater, I'm already afraid she is going to be fat.

Bella came over at 7:30 a.m. and greeted her. Butch and Bella dropped me off to work and returned home for the morning. Peanut was no where to be found. The two of them looked for her a bit but then let her sleep or hide, whichever she was doing.

I arrived home at one, called out a "Peanut, where are you?" And there she was, at the top of the stairs waiting for me to come up and join her.

This has happened every time I've left the house, and Sunday night, after spending the entire afternoon at the pool, I got absolutely nothing done because she sat on me or with me for the whole evening, oh well, life is good.
Peanut - black on black - very difficult to get good pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment